Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Reiki

I came across a story about someone who has improved his CKD with self-administered Reiki. I will have to try that. Actually I wrote to a Reiki teacher in my area but she never responded :(

http://reikiretreat.blogspot.com/2008/02/using-reiki-with-chronic-kidney-disease.html

Here is an even more promising Reiki success story. Apparently a failed kidney of a 10 month old baby were restored to normal function (according to the story, the child is 12 now and considered normal by doctors).

http://ezinearticles.com/?Giving-Reiki-to-Children&id=193820

What struck me about this is that the patient was a child, i.e. no psychological hang-ups. I feel that the to let the body perform the miracle I desire I will have to return to a babylike state, both mentally and physically (of course my friends say I act like a child already, so I may already be someways down that road).

3 comments:

  1. hi ... REIKI is real ... PRANIC HEALING is real ... HEALING IS REAL.

    Trust me. The only way for you to find out is simply to try it. No questions asked. It does not matter whether it's in person or remote/distant.

    May the Divine Light shine upon you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I tried one session of Reiki. The practitioner didn't detect any kidney problems and I didn't perceive any benefit afterwards. Of course there are probably better practitioners out there.

      Delete