You can view them here if you so desire:
- Serum Creatinine back to same level of 18 months ago.
- Proteinuria (protein in urine) way down.
- Increased Serum Hemoglobin (reduction of anemia)
- Blood pressure reduced.
- Serum Creatinine and Creatinine Clearance unchanged (i.e. no improvement in kidney function)
- Uric Acid high (being controlled by Alopurinol)
After experimenting with many different things, I believe the main factors responsible for the progress are:
Healthy, balanced diet
I ate pretty healthily before but I've improved some areas and feel like I could improve some more. After researching and experimenting, my personal advice is to eat whatever foods you feel like in their natural form. This means avoiding anything with added sugar or salt (which I believe trick you into thinking the food is better for you than it really is). I recommend experimenting with removing wheat from your diet for a month to see if you notice any improvements.
I try to make sure I get just enough of it.
Possibly your mental state is the most important factor in your wellness, so I recommend trying to only do things that make you feel good and avoid things that make you feel bad. Again, I recommend experimenting to see what really makes you feel good and what doesn't. It may not be what you expect. Sleep is probably very important for feeling happy as any parent of small children will tell you...